Welcome to BOSSSDesk©
What is BOSSDesk?
BOSSDesk is a cloud-based environment where you can organize, manage and analyze detailed business processes through a secure, yet flexible information center.
What does BOSSDesk provide?
- Asset management – BOSSDesk tracks and managed assets throughout the service lifecycle
- Automatic discovery – agent-free and non-intrusive discovery tools providing immediate and detailed inventory
- Purchase management – track and manage purchases and assets by automating purchase workflow
- Contract management – track and manage contracts and licenses. Attach relevant documents and set alerts for contract expiration
- Dashboards – a powerful, customizable management tool offering real time visibility and business intelligence
- Deployment – distribute, install, update and uninstall software applications remotely as well as automatically
- Software management – BOSSDesk reduces the risk, cost and complexity associated with software assets and licensing
- Vendor management – complete visibility and control over any given contract from its inception to its renewal or cancellation
BOSSDesk also offers integraions with the following services:
- Dell Warranty API
- HP Warranty API
- Lenovo Warranty API
- TeamViewer Remote Support
How is BOSSDesk documentation organized?
- Standards and Terminology
- User Guide
- How Do I?
- API Documentation
- Release Notes
Standards and Terminology
The Help documentation icon opens BOSSDesk documentation. This screen gives you access to the BOSSDesk system overview, a user guide, a section entitled “How Do I”, API documentation and release notes.
To access Customer support, select the floating envelope icon on the right side of your screen. After selecting this icon, a dialog box appears. Fill out:
- Click [Send].
The Official BOSSDesk forum can be found at https://forum.bossdesk.io
The BOSSDesk support email is firstname.lastname@example.org